Peer Legal’s expertise in M&A extends to:
- Undertaking and managing due diligence.
- Structuring and negotiation.
- Transaction project management.
- Regulator consents and waivers.
- Corporate governance and shareholder agreements.
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements and pre-transaction documentation.
- Security interests, asset disposals and acquisitions.
- Acting for an Australian-based oil and gas company in the negotiation of its confidentiality and other agreements for the purposes of a joint venture and/or sale of tenements in Papua New Guinea.
- Advising an Australian manufacturer (with subsidiary operations in Indonesia, Denmark and the USA) on its acquisition by a Hong Kong-based venture capital group.
- Acting for a privately-owned childcare group in the sale, over a number of years, of more than 25 childcare centres to a listed childcare operator and a private childcare operator.
- Acting for a private developer in the construction and opening of several medical centres and private hospitals.
- Acting for the vendor in the sale of a private hospital in Melbourne's western suburbs.